This Website is owned and operated by Wedderspoon Organic USA LLC and administered by Natural Health Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number whose registered office is at Natural Health Limited, Unit 4, Burrows Lea Farm, Hook Lane, Shere, Guildford, Surrey, GU5 9QQ, United Kingdom. The terms “we”, “our” and “us” when used in these Terms means Wedderspoon Organic USA LLC and Natural Health Ltd
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 1.1 Wedderspoon collects the following information about you when you use this Website:
- 1.1.1 information that you provide. We may collect personal information (for example your name, email address and postal address) when you place an order to buy a product or register for our newsletter; and
- 1.1.2 information collected by us as you use the Website. Wedderspoon collects and stores information transmitted by your computer when you use the Website. This may include your IP address, browser data and information we receive from cookies (please see section 5 below).
1.2 We may use this information in the following ways:
- 1.2.1 to provide our service(s) to you as a user of the Website, including enhancing your user experience;
- 1.2.2 to process and fulfill your orders for our products;
- 1.2.3 to provide you with newsletters and other information about special offers or features of the Website which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes, if you have submitted your contact details to us for these purposes or otherwise provided your consent for us to do so;
- 1.2.4 for marketing third party products and services to you, if you have provided your consent for this;
- 1.2.5 to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- 1.2.6 to notify you about changes to our products and/or the Website; and
- 1.2.7 to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website; (together the “Purposes”).
2. YOUR CONSENT
- 2.1 By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to:
- 2.1.1 the collection and use of your personal information by us as described in section 1 above;
- 2.1.2 the sharing of your data with third parties in accordance with section 3 below; and
- 2.1.3 our sharing personal information with other companies within the Wedderspoon group of companies which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 in connection with the Purposes and the operation of this Website.
2.2 By using the Website and submitting information to us, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to those companies within the Wedderspoon group which are located in Canada.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- 3.1 We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances only:
- 3.1.1 for marketing purposes provided always that you consent to us sharing such data with third parties by notifying us via the Website or in other communications (e.g. by ticking the relevant box(es) on the Website at the point of registration);
- 3.1.2 to service providers who manage aspects of our operations (for example third parties who provide technical services to the Website) in connection with the Purposes;
- 3.1.3 if Wedderspoon or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- 3.1.4 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions [insert link] and other agreements; or
- 3.1.5 to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wedderspoon or Website users (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
4. YOUR RIGHTS – MARKETING
- 4.1 You will only receive marketing communications from us and/or third parties if you have consented to this when you provided your contact details to us (or if you have otherwise submitted your consent to us for these purposes).
- 4.2 You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can request that you stop receiving information from us at any time by emailing email@example.com.
5. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- 5.1 We may collect information about your computer including your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregated information. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you individually.
6. DATA STORAGE
- 6.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or other data which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password and any other identifier confidential and we strongly recommend that you do not share your password or other identifier with anyone.
- 6.4 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access. Agents or contractors who in the course of providing services to Wedderspoon have access to information which you give to us are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for Wedderspoon.
We do not disclose identifiable information about individuals to our advertisers or sponsors but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ and sponsors’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
8. INFORMATION ACCESS
You have a right to access information held about you and you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will endeavour to send you the information (as held by us) within 30 days. You can also request us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information or delete any of that information from our records.